- 24 hours Room Service
- WiFi in lobby area (extra charge)
- Laundry & Valet service
- Shopping Area (Drugstore, Jewellery, Boutique)
- Thalassotherapy & SPA
- Massage & Beauty Treatments
- Roman bath
- Indoor pool with fresh water on extra charge basis
- Card Room
- 1 Outdoor Pool (with sea water)
- Lagoons (with children section)
- Mini Club
- Business Center with Internet Access
- Office Support Facilities
- Golf: International-standard 18-hole course - open year round
- Tennis Club & Academy
- Scuba Diving Center & School
- Water Sports (operating seasonal)
- Equestrian Club & Riding School
- Football Fields (5X5 & 11X11)
- Beach volleyball, basketball court, table tennis ( free of charge)
- Hiking trails
Marina: The Porto Carras marina is awarded every year the European Union's blue flag for its crystal clear waters nad functions as ameeting place for sailors all year round: in the summertime as their favorite gathering spot and in the wintertime as a maintenance station where their boats can be safe-guarded. The center of Porto Carras is its marina. Busy, and full of life all day long, with people of all ages the marina's shopping mall is ideal for shopping, and hanging out. Rest in one of its cafes and bars, have dinner in one of its restaurants or enjoy a good movie under the starry sky.
The gollowing facilities are available in the marina
- 147 hi-tech bollards that provide water, electric power, phone lines and ISDN connection
- New underground network of 33 fire fydrants alongside the marina and a new automatic fireproof compressing system covering the entire marina area.
- 9 closed circuit security cameras
- Full lighting alongside the marina
- New refueling station, boat maintenance station
- Showers, launderette, ironing service
Helicopter Base: Three helipads, ability to function day and night. Private Marina: 325 berths capacity, maximum depth 5.5 m. Lagoons: with children’s section, Sea water lagoons. Banqueting: Up to 2.500 persons banqueting services can be provided.
- Children's Mini Club (supervised mornings & afternoons by qualified personnel).
- Children's Private Pool.
- Children's Playroom.
- Children's Menus
Golf:An 18 hole golf course designed to host tournaments of international stature, offers the chance to both, professionals and amateurs to play the game and drill their skills. The course covers an area of 77 hectares and it is open all year round. If you are not agolfer yet, the Golf Academy will make sure that by the time you leave the resort, you will be one. At the end of the game do not forget to visit the 19th hole. Of course, you will not find it on the golf course, but in the Golf Club. After a stimulating game, you deserve a drink.